WNMU Admissions Denial

Discussion in 'General Distance Learning Discussions' started by Shal916, Jun 1, 2011.

  1. Bruce

    Bruce Moderator

    If a post was edited/modified, there is a notation that it was edited, by whom, and the date/time it was edited, which is something we (mods) have no control over.
  2. skidadl

    skidadl Member

    So you don't know about how this can be done at EC?


    TEKMAN Semper Fi!

    I thought Excelsior College (EC) and Thomas Edison State College are no longer accepting transferred credits from national accreditation. Have you looked into Liberty University?
  4. bazonkers

    bazonkers New Member

    American Military University might accept them as they are both NA and RA accredited.
  5. cookderosa

    cookderosa Resident Chef

    I believe that back when we had that discussion, I was referring to the 18 credits for a second degree policy. So, in other words, if you already have a BA degree, you would need only 18 additional credits to get the RA degree from EC (if they accept your first BA/MBA), which then could be used to apply to the RA grad program. Since this was a while ago and I can't find the post I'm thinking of, that's my best recollection. In any event, I believe this would also be an option for TESC second degree applicants.
  6. Ian Anderson

    Ian Anderson Active Member

    The last time I checked with EC and TESC (2 or 3 years ago) the requirement for a second degree was a minimum of 30 semester units.
  7. cookderosa

    cookderosa Resident Chef

    hummmm. I think you might be right. I'm at a loss. Sorry.

Share This Page