It's been 3 long years since I embarked on my pursuit of an MBA with a concentration in finance at Bellevue University and my journey is finally at an end. I have completed all the course requirements and should receive my diploma around the end of September. For those of you that are not familiar with Bellevue it is a B&M school located in Bellevue, Nebraska. It is regionally accredited and its business program is IACBE accredited. The school was founded in 1966 and began offering DL programs in 1996. The graduate costs are currently $405/credit. I thought that I would share my experiences at Bellevue with all of you. For me the program consisted of 12 courses, 3 foundation courses, 6 core courses, and 3 concentration courses. Each semester was 12 weeks long with the exception of summer courses that lasted 10 weeks. Of the 12 courses 9 were taught by fulltime facility. These fulltime faculty members all held a PhD in their respective fields. They graduated from schools such as the University of Nebraska at Lincoln, Purdue University, and Texas A&M. The 3 instructors that were not fulltime faculty held masters degrees in business, one was a doctoral candidate at the University of Nebraska at Lincoln. To sum up the instructor’s credentials 75% were fulltime faculty holding a doctorate and the remaining 25% held a masters degree or was a doctoral candidate. I would also like to note that all the instructors I had at Bellevue graduated from AACSB accredited schools. Each course required from 5 - 10 hours of my time per week. All courses required considerable weekly reading, an individual project, and a group project. A proctored comprehensive final exam was required for 10 of the 12 courses, one course required a comprehensive take home final with a turn around time of 36 hours, and the final capstone course did not require a final exam. The capstone course had an online quiz every 3 weeks, all other courses had a weekly online quiz. All courses required weekly assignments for discussion and participation throughout the week was mandatory. The blackboard online classroom was easy to navigate and very reliable. The library resources for me were excellent. I am completely happy with the education that I received at Bellevue and I highly recommend that those looking for a quality DL education at least consider Bellevue.