I conducted a mini survey from 100 employers here in Belgium to assess whether they would give a potential candidate with an unaccredited degree a chance. 65% responded that yes, they would give that person a chance if competences were there. 20% replied that no, they wouldn't. 15% didn't reply at all. I'm really happy with these pseudo-approach findings. Accreditation matters so much less in the real world than boards like this one sometimes make me think. If the programme is qualitative and the degree you get prepares you for positions, my understanding is that most won't care here in Belgium. I talked to so many employers over the last few days and almost all said the same.