What ca i do with a ph.d in Human Services Admin?

Discussion in 'Nursing and medical-related degrees' started by erika_isabel, Nov 20, 2013.

  1. erika_isabel

    erika_isabel New Member

    I have a Bachelors in Elem. ed, Masters in Social work and would like to pursue a ph.d
  2. SteveFoerster

    SteveFoerster Resident Gadfly Staff Member

    To be honest, I think you're going about this backwards. The right order of things is to figure out what you want to do with your life, then see whether you need a degree to get you there and if so which one.
  3. japhy4529

    japhy4529 House Bassist

    This is great advice.
  4. me again

    me again Well-Known Member

    1. Conduct human resource research for federal, state, county, city and foreign governments.
    2. Conduct human resource research for corporations.
    3. Incorporate yourself and then hire yourself out as a consultant to conduct this kind of research for those who are willing to pay for your work.

    Next question please.
  5. Kizmet

    Kizmet Moderator

    Well, you could run a Human Services agency but I don't think that you need a PhD for that sort of job.
  6. b4cz28

    b4cz28 Active Member

    You could join the tons of other people with unusable degrees......Unless the late nights and truck loads of cash lost are worth it so you can have your partner call you doctor ??

Share This Page