Speech Pathology

Discussion in 'Nursing and medical-related degrees' started by Kizmet, Jan 22, 2016.

  1. Kizmet

    Kizmet Moderator Staff Member

    I can do the homework, and I'll start this weekend, but I thought I'd throw out my question. I've had a request for a Masters degree program in Speech Pathology. I don't know much about that profession but I'm guessing it's a licensed/certified profession so the program will have to meet those requirements. Any/all leads are appreciated.
  2. Kizmet

    Kizmet Moderator Staff Member

  3. nyvrem

    nyvrem Active Member

  4. Ebenezer Esau

    Ebenezer Esau New Member

Share This Page