Have a niche program I'm looking for...

Discussion in 'General Distance Learning Discussions' started by Ruble, Apr 10, 2010.

  1. Ruble

    Ruble New Member

    I am looking for a graduate program in "Gifted Education" or "Talented and Gifted". I'm looking to add an additional endoresement to my teacher license. If anyone has a suggestion please let me know. I know this is a tough one but I thought you ladies and gents could keep me from banging my head on my desk.
  2. Kizmet

    Kizmet Moderator Staff Member

  3. major56

    major56 Active Member

    In that all state boards of education (e.g. teacher licensure /certification) have their own requirements for issuance of the 5-year standard certification /teaching endorsement/s (even w/NASDTEC reciprocity agreement); what State are your existing educator certification /licensure from? Doing additional course work from an institution outside and/or unapproved by the issuing state of licensure could place you in the One-Year Certificate (e.g., with additional eligibility requirements needed) arena even under NASDTEC reciprocity vs. the 5-year Standard license endorsement I’m sure you’re seeking.

    See State Certification requirements link: http://www.dantes.doded.mil/DANTES_WEB/troopstoteachers/StateCertInfo-text.asp

    NASDEC Interstate Agreement:
  4. Duces Tecum

    Duces Tecum New Member

  5. J. Ayers

    J. Ayers New Member

  6. Ruble

    Ruble New Member

    Thanks all!

Share This Page