What schools will give me graduate credit on my transcript for UC extension Course

Discussion in 'Education, Teaching and related degrees' started by Kikibaby67, May 13, 2014.

  1. Kikibaby67

    Kikibaby67 New Member


    I took 12 units at UC Berkeley Extension in their Career and Academic Advising Certificate Program. I was informed by Amberton that they would not accept these courses as graduate level courses even though it was a post bachelor program. Does anyone know how I might get graduate level credit for these courses?

    Thank you!

  2. rebel100

    rebel100 New Member

    Amberton would have been my suggestion. What was the nature of these courses? If they were administered as Con Ed credits there may not be a way to utilize them within a Masters program. Most Masters that do accept transfer credit limit that credit at 6 hours.

Share This Page