Turning PME into a degree

Discussion in 'Military-related education topics' started by THRAWN, Oct 7, 2016.


    THRAWN New Member


    I have completed USAF SOS and ACSC, the US Naval War College, and the JFSC SEJPME I and II. All are via distance learning and all are nondegree programs. Any idea if there is an institution that will grant a degree based on these courses?
  2. Michigan68

    Michigan68 Active Member

    Many 'military friendly' universities have enrollment advisers that specialize in maximizing military training into college credits, not sure about an entire degree.

    I would start with the APUS.edu division . . . American Military University.

    - Michael

Share This Page