Substance Abuse Counseling/Chemical Dependency

Discussion in 'Nursing and medical-related degrees' started by makana793, Jan 31, 2006.

  1. makana793

    makana793 New Member

    Does anyone know of any certificate programs in chemical dependency/substance abuse counseling that can be completed totally online? I know Penn State has one but it's pretty costly.
  2. philosophicalme

    philosophicalme New Member

  3. makana793

    makana793 New Member

    Thanks, I appreciate it.

Share This Page