Substance abuse certificate

Discussion in 'Nursing and medical-related degrees' started by Hille, Nov 7, 2001.

  1. Hille

    Hille Active Member

    Good Morning, I'm looking for suggestions on obtaining a certificate in substance abuse through distance learning. I would prefer to work in a high school setting. I have a degree in humanities. I'm an x-ray technoligist so I have some concept of health and science. I'm substitute teaching everyday in a high school and like that age group. My budget is a consideration. Have a peaceful day. Hille

  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Go to this site which is the National Association of Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors and click on the links on the left: certification; education and training.

Share This Page