doctorate in psychodynamic/analytic therapy

Discussion in 'Nursing and medical-related degrees' started by pjm, Oct 24, 2001.

  1. pjm

    pjm New Member

    are any of our good members aware of this type of dl doctorate. it does not have to be ra as i already am liscenced ; but it must be legitimate.. i did check out intl grad school but it had a mill feeling to it although i could be wrong. help most appreciated.
  2. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Aware of that specific type of You have made no mention of willingness to do residencies or cost factors. The Union Institute may allow you to focus a Ph.D. in that area. Not cheap and will require residency. Steve Levicoff is our resident expert. His Piled Higher & Deeper is from TUI.

    Internationally, may also work for you. A research doctorate may allow you to focus your research/dissertation in that specific area. Try Ozzie schools or South African. Both have well respected educational systems and are affordable. You will need to contact the specific schools Psych/Education Departments to see if such an arrangement is possible.

    I would stick with accredited/GAAP. Remember the recent post on the State Approved LaSalle & a Canadian therapist. Not pretty! Don't want the Mounties on your door step.



Share This Page