Credit for military service

Discussion in 'Military-related education topics' started by Ian Anderson, Aug 21, 2002.

  1. Ian Anderson

    Ian Anderson Active Member

    I came across the following in my CSUDH catalog for 1990-1:

    "Credit for military service.
    A total of six (6) semester units of lower division elective credit will be granted for one or more years of active military duty with an honorable discharge. A photostatic copy of military separation, DD 214, should be submitted to the Office of Admissions at the time of application for admission."

    So anyone who has this experience, and is pursuing a degree, should contact their school and request credit.

Share This Page