Masters without Bahcelor's

Discussion in 'Business and MBA degrees' started by crosshawk21, Feb 12, 2013.

  1. crosshawk21

    crosshawk21 New Member

    Hello there;
    I left my University when I was 8. semester(Department of Maths). I fought with my professor. But they didnt appeal me and they didnt fire me. I came to USA a year ago. I want to start Masters education (business ad. or financing). I have a fake degree, real transcript(132 credit passed), 3 reference letters. And my university is not popular in my country. I'm already student of my old University. If they prove my fake degree. do they appeal me ? is there have any experience ??

    TEKMAN Semper Fi!

    That depends on the school you attend has the academic dishonesty policies. I don't have experience, but with fake degree your Master degree might be revoked.
  3. Koolcypher

    Koolcypher Member

    Wow! I'm at a loss for words, I don't know how to answer. :eek:mfg: you were 8 years old when you left your university? If so, you are a prodigy. :eek:mfg:

    All kidding aside, I strongly suggest you start looking for ESL classes in your area.
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2013
  4. Arch23

    Arch23 New Member

    Since you're already in the US (I'm assuming as an immigrant?), just take advantage of your status (eligibility for loans or scholarships) to earn a real degree. Since you've already earned (I'm assuming again) real university units prior to earning your fake degree, I suggest that you apply to a US university for a bachelor's and request transfer credits from your real school, so that you can shorten your studies for a bachelor's degree in the US. THEN work on your master's afterwards...

  5. crosshawk21

    crosshawk21 New Member

    Koolcypher ;
    i wrote 8. semestr, i didnt write only 8:)
  6. crosshawk21

    crosshawk21 New Member

    Thank you very much arch23. Yes i have a greencard(parmenent resident). I should get loan, financial aid.
  7. nmesproject

    nmesproject New Member

  8. SteveFoerster

    SteveFoerster Resident Gadfly Staff Member

    That's confusing, because in English a period ends a sentence. I mean no disrespect, but I've worked with many international students and I agree with the suggestion that you work on your English first before returning to school for a degree.
  9. DxD=D^2

    DxD=D^2 Member

    LOL, I was thinking that, too.
  10. Jkate

    Jkate New Member

    I have never heard of this, but this guy told me he is getting his masters, but he doesn't have a bachelors.
  11. japhy4529

    japhy4529 House Bassist

    This happens a lot outside of the USA. It's not as common in the states. That said, there are several options out there for someone who wishes to pursue a masters degree without first having a bachelors.

    Heriot Watt was mentioned above. In addition, there are many other UK and Australians schools that will also consider students that fit this category. Often, the UK/Aussie schools will request that you first complete a PG (post graduate) certificate before pursuing the full masters.
  12. Ian Anderson

    Ian Anderson Active Member

    My suggestion is that you first try to obtain a bachelor degree from one of the Big Three schools using your 132 credits. This will certainly help you get into a masters program.
    The big three are Excelsior, Thomas Edison State College, and Charter Oak State College.

    What do you mean by a "fake degree"? Perhaps we are misunderstanding you.

Share This Page