How to Shill for a Mill

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussions' started by Gus Sainz, Aug 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gus Sainz

Gus Sainz New Member

No, truth be told, yours is the first request for information concerning something I’ve never claimed. I have no personal relationship with any degree mills or unaccredited schools. Therefore, have no fear, Dr. Hayes, no one is invading your turf. To my knowledge, no actively posting DegreeInfo member can rightfully claim a deeper personal experience with (and a higher credential from) a blatant degree mill than you can. :rolleyes:

Did you mean Henrik? If so, are you implying that his institution (Knightsbridge University) is a degree mill?

2. plcscott

plcscott New Member

Re: Re: How to Shill for a Mill

Funny that is exactly what Gus does. :D :D :D

Sorry I could not get this in the 60 seconds, but I had to finish some paper work.

3. Gus Sainz

Gus Sainz New Member

Re: Re: How to Shill for a Mill

Thank you for the kind words, Steve. I agree with your comments concerning great con artists. However, the two key qualifiers in your arguments are the words great and artist. What we are dealing with here in this instance are just shills or trolls (mere con drones). Moreover, as a point of clarification, I never said or implied that after the lies were exposed, the misleading or untrue statements would cease. They most certainly would not. Shills and trolls cannot be shamed or embarrassed into doing (or not doing) anything.

4. Rich Douglas

Rich Douglas Well-Known Member

It would appear anonymity isn't a requirement. Wonder what he's so threatened about? ;)

5. Gus Sainz

Gus Sainz New Member

Yes it is. Please be kind and gentle with the newbie. ;)

6. Dennis Ruhl

Dennis Ruhl member

Steve has an old member, self described as having superlative proportions. He just has a new account.

7. plcscott

plcscott New Member

Re: Re: Re: How to Shill for a Mill

Gus:

Sucking up to try to get help? :D :D

Steve could you help me I have some trolls that keep asking me to explain my degree. I go after them about their degrees, but I don't want to tell them about mine. They keep calling me a hypocrite Steve. What should I do?

8. fnhayes

fnhayes New Member

Dear Steve
    Please help Gus with his dilemma about what to say about his spurious qualifications. He has been asked numerous times to divulge his secret past and this is obviously playing on his eclectic brain - to the extent that he can't remember!
    Please help him as we all know he is having sleepless nights and the prozac bottle is nearly empty!
    Dr Duck :D :D :D :D

9. Gus Sainz

Gus Sainz New Member

Re: New Member

Personal attack.

10. Gus Sainz

Gus Sainz New Member

Re: Re: Re: Re: How to Shill for a Mill

Personal attack.

11. Gus Sainz

Gus Sainz New Member

Personal attack.

12. Dennis Ruhl

Dennis Ruhl member

Re: Re: New Member

Whatcha on Gus.

To explain - self described means he said it not me.

I admire the way you come to the defence of Steve's penis, incidentally, of which I obviously have much less knowledge than yourself.

This crap is getting stale, control yourself for a few days.

13. plcscott

plcscott New Member

This diatribe that started this thread was by you Gus. You like to dish it out, but whine like a pansy when it comes back at you. It is ruff being on the other end isn't it. It seems when the bully is called out he ain't so bad no mo.

Your Bunkie,

Scott

14. plcscott

plcscott New Member

I think he did vote for the 10 inch poll on the pole poll. :D :D :D

Really go back and look. :D

15. Gus Sainz

Gus Sainz New Member

Re: Re: Re: New Member

Tonight? A couple of glasses of a delightful 1986 Chateau Lynch-Bages. Soon to be followed by a glass of Calvados and a Romeo y Julieta Churchill. But perhaps this is falling on deaf ears.

Does that mean that you bear no responsibility for repeating it? How convenient. Why would you remember (double entendres—I love them) such a comment?

Talk about selective memory, Dennis, only you would remember Steve's comments about his penis (I certainly didn't). Moreover, the self-described part only related to the proportion (Steve never posted anything about age). Are we to infer, then, that your comments concerning its age were from personal (first hand) experience? I mean, you spoke so authoritatively (then again you do that about everything).

Hey! I didn't bring the subject matter up, you did. Unlike your newbie troll friend that has no clue who is who on this forum, you should know better. You guys are pathetic. Without Frenchie’s coattails to hang on to, you don't amount to much. Not that you were that much more when he was around.

16. Myoptimism

Myoptimism New Member

17. Dennis Ruhl

Dennis Ruhl member

Re: Re: Re: Re: New Member

What kind of beer is that?:D

18. kf5k

kf5k member

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: New Member

I believe that Gus has revealed his true credentials.

D.R.U.N.K University-- "UN-ACCREDITED"

19. Steve Levicoff

Steve Levicoff Well-Known Member

Let me see if I understand this . . .

After an absence of some seven months from the forum, I have returned with a few critiques, and this thread has turned to an extensive dicsussion of, um, my endowment. As Dana Carvey would say, "Isn't that special?" No wonder I stayed away so long.

As for Gus, I am quite familiar with his credentials, and they more than pass my test, as it were. Nonetheless, Gus is more than able to defend himself, and much as I would be the first to welcome him as a butt buddy, I am confident that he is able to stand on his own in terms of these ridiculous jibes.

20. Broderick

Broderick New Member

Re: Let me see if I understand this . . .

See that guys, Gus does have a friend.....:D

Veritas,

Michael

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.