+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 16 of 17
  1. #1
    Bruce is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    9,475

    James Comey drafted "exoneration" statement for Hillary before investigation was done

    Oh look, it's not just Fox News reporting it, either.

    Although, of course, CNN has an unidentified "source" that says it's all a big misunderstanding.

    Comey wrote draft exoneration of Clinton months before July 2016 announcement - CNNPolitics

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ators-say.html

    James Comey Prepared Statement
    --
    Bruce Tait
    A.S. (Criminal Justice) Quincy College
    B.A. (Criminal Justice) Curry College
    M.A. (Criminal Justice) University of Massachusetts-Lowell
    M.A. (Forensic & Counseling Psychology) Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology
    Certificate (Investigative Psychology) CUNY-John Jay College of Criminal Justice

    MOOC's
    Certificate (Disability Awareness and Support in Higher Education) University of Pittsburgh
    Certificate (International Criminal Law) Case Western Reserve University
    Certificate (Psychology of Criminal Justice) University of Queensland
    Certificate (Classical Sociological Theory) University of Amsterdam



    RA Criminal Justice Degrees by Distance Learning - Updated 3/16/08

    NA Criminal Justice Degrees by Distance Learning - Updated 3/20/08

  2. #2
    Stanislav is online now Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    2,117
    That's already a classic: posting "lock her up" links while demanding "proof" of collusion from Mueller's investigation (which is not over).
    This little factoid does not change the basics: Clinton e-mails were investigated, and the evidence does not add up to criminal indictment. Just like with every, single, one of the dozens silly Clintonworld "controversies". #stillwithher
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Stanislav
    BS, MS (Applied Maths, Nat'l Technical U. of Ukraine)
    PhD (Computer Science, Florida State University)
    Certificate in Community College Teaching, CSU-DH
    Online faculty workshops (Meritus University, Humber College, Yorkville University)
    LLB(Hons) Open Learning, Northumbria U. - pursuing

  3. #3
    heirophant is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    609
    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    James Comey drafted "exoneration" statement for Hillary before investigation was done
    Which tells us what we already knew, that Comey's original FBI investigation was not conducted in good faith. So why not reopen the investigation?

    Order the Justice Department to investigate not only Hillary's flouting of public records laws (her work related emails were public records) and data security rules (a secretary of state avoiding the State Department's "secure" system and routing everything through her own computer?), her handling of classified information in such a cavalier manner (which would get lesser employees fired and/or prosecuted), but perhaps more importantly the dealings of the Clinton Foundation. We know that it was receiving large donations (totalling hundreds of millions) from many foreign governments and foreign business moguls while Hillary was Secretary of State and while she was presumptive next President of the United States. That's presumbly why she kept all of her emails on her own system and why she unilaterally deleted tens of thousands of them, deciding on her own that they were "irrelevant". To show that contributors were buying access and favors, just compare her list of face-to-face meetings with the donor lists. Compare the list of special favors done to the donor lists. A disproportionate percentage of the names on the former lists will be on the latter list too. Prima facie, quid pro quo.

    https://apnews.com/82df550e1ec646098b434f7d5771f625

    If the Trump administration ever reopens an investigation (they probably should), Hillary is toast.

    (They should open an investigation of Lois Lerner and that crowd at the IRS too. She already essentially admitted her complicity in crimes when she took the 5th before Congress. Try to realize Kizmet's dream and get her to flip on whoever ordered that the IRS be weaponized, presumably Barack Hussein Obama.)

  4. #4
    Bruce is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    9,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post
    Clinton e-mails were investigated, and the evidence does not add up to criminal indictment.
    Apparently they weren't investigated thoroughly, because the decision to not charge came before the investigation was complete.

    With Mueller's witch hunt, we have an investigation in search of crime, with this we had a crime in search of an exoneration.

    Does the FBI seriously still wonder why they're the punchline of a million bad jokes in law enforcement these days?
    --
    Bruce Tait
    A.S. (Criminal Justice) Quincy College
    B.A. (Criminal Justice) Curry College
    M.A. (Criminal Justice) University of Massachusetts-Lowell
    M.A. (Forensic & Counseling Psychology) Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology
    Certificate (Investigative Psychology) CUNY-John Jay College of Criminal Justice

    MOOC's
    Certificate (Disability Awareness and Support in Higher Education) University of Pittsburgh
    Certificate (International Criminal Law) Case Western Reserve University
    Certificate (Psychology of Criminal Justice) University of Queensland
    Certificate (Classical Sociological Theory) University of Amsterdam



    RA Criminal Justice Degrees by Distance Learning - Updated 3/16/08

    NA Criminal Justice Degrees by Distance Learning - Updated 3/20/08

  5. #5
    Kizmet is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    between the devil and the deep blue sea
    Posts
    15,142
    Quote Originally Posted by heirophant View Post
    Which tells us what we already knew, that Comey's original FBI investigation was not conducted in good faith. So why not reopen the investigation?
    It's a reasonable question. What's your theory? Why aren't they doing it? It's a Republican AG, Republican Congress, etc. All Sessions would have to do is say the word. So why doesn't he do it?
    American College of Sports Medicine

  6. #6
    Stanislav is online now Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    2,117
    Quote Originally Posted by heirophant View Post
    Which tells us what we already knew, that Comey's original FBI investigation was not conducted in good faith. So why not reopen the investigation?
    You didn't know it then, and do not now. But it's always fun to jump to conclusions, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by heirophant View Post
    Order the Justice Department to investigate not only Hillary's flouting of public records laws (her work related emails were public records) and data security rules (a secretary of state avoiding the State Department's "secure" system and routing everything through her own computer?), her handling of classified information in such a cavalier manner (which would get lesser employees fired and/or prosecuted), but perhaps more importantly the dealings of the Clinton Foundation. We know that it was receiving large donations (totalling hundreds of millions) from many foreign governments and foreign business moguls while Hillary was Secretary of State and while she was presumptive next President of the United States. That's presumbly why she kept all of her emails on her own system and why she unilaterally deleted tens of thousands of them, deciding on her own that they were "irrelevant". To show that contributors were buying access and favors, just compare her list of face-to-face meetings with the donor lists. Compare the list of special favors done to the donor lists. A disproportionate percentage of the names on the former lists will be on the latter list too. Prima facie, quid pro quo.
    All righty then. You write Prima facie, quid pro quo in Latin in cursive, so it must be doubly profound. Besides, we all remember how Hillary illegally used her foundation to pay off a prosecutor general who then closed a criminal probe... Wait - it was Trump. How about when she invited her Russian buddies to the Oval Office to spill some top secret... nope, also Trump. Shall I continue?

    Pop quiz: what was the security label of the secure system Hillary replaced with the homebrew? Which one was definitely hacked: the homebrew or the government system? Was it better or worse when Powell used Yahoo Mail for work?

    There is nothing to be gained by comparing CF donor lists and Sec. Clinton's State Department meetings (these are bound to overlap, btw, because both draw from the rich and influential). How do I know? If it were, it'll be all over right wing media by now


    Quote Originally Posted by heirophant View Post
    She already essentially admitted her complicity in crimes when she took the 5th before Congress.
    You mean, like Mike Flynn? Boy, this is fun.
    Last edited by Stanislav; 09-07-2017 at 11:43 AM.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Stanislav
    BS, MS (Applied Maths, Nat'l Technical U. of Ukraine)
    PhD (Computer Science, Florida State University)
    Certificate in Community College Teaching, CSU-DH
    Online faculty workshops (Meritus University, Humber College, Yorkville University)
    LLB(Hons) Open Learning, Northumbria U. - pursuing

  7. #7
    03310151 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,953
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post
    You mean, like Mike Flynn? Boy, this is fun.

    Yes Mike Flynn, the registered Democrat. That's who he is talking about.

  8. Advertisement

  9. #8
    decimon is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    4,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet View Post
    It's a reasonable question. What's your theory? Why aren't they doing it? It's a Republican AG, Republican Congress, etc. All Sessions would have to do is say the word. So why doesn't he do it?

    Ri-co-la!

    That can't be it.

    Re-cu-sal!

  10. #9
    Kizmet is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    between the devil and the deep blue sea
    Posts
    15,142
    that doesn't make sense, even for you
    American College of Sports Medicine

  11. #10
    decimon is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    4,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet View Post
    that doesn't make sense, even for you

    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/02/u...democrats.html

  12. #11
    Kizmet is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    between the devil and the deep blue sea
    Posts
    15,142
    Yeah, that's the part that doesn't make sense. Just because he's recused from the Russian investigation it doesn't mean he can't start a different investigation with a different purpose. Ina worst case scenario, his #2 could do it. BTW, you need to be more careful. We may have just caught you reading the MSM. If you keep that up you might actually begin to understand what's happening.
    Last edited by Kizmet; 09-07-2017 at 05:52 PM.
    American College of Sports Medicine

  13. #12
    decimon is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    4,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet View Post
    Yeah, that's the part that doesn't make sense. Just because he's recused from the Russian investigation it doesn't mean he can't start a different investigation with a different purpose.
    What other purpose?

    Ina worst case scenario, his #2 could do it.
    His number two is doing it.

    BTW, you need to be more careful. We may have just caught you reading the MSM. If you keep that up you might actually begin to understand what's happening.
    Like you?

  14. #13
    Kizmet is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    between the devil and the deep blue sea
    Posts
    15,142
    Quote Originally Posted by decimon View Post
    Like you?
    Well, you're the one who said you didn't even know the reason for the investigation.
    American College of Sports Medicine

  15. #14
    decimon is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    4,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet View Post
    Well, you're the one who said you didn't even know the reason for the investigation.

    What is the reason? Mueller's not saying so you tell me.

    Investigating possible Russian interference in the 2016 election? If so then why isn't Hillary's crew being hauled in?

  16. Advertisement

  17. #15
    Kizmet is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    between the devil and the deep blue sea
    Posts
    15,142
    Quote Originally Posted by decimon View Post
    What is the reason? Mueller's not saying so you tell me.

    Investigating possible Russian interference in the 2016 election? If so then why isn't Hillary's crew being hauled in?
    If you want to pretend to be ignorant then I won't spoil your act.
    American College of Sports Medicine

  18. #16
    Bruce is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    9,475
    Quote Originally Posted by Kizmet View Post
    It's a reasonable question. What's your theory? Why aren't they doing it? It's a Republican AG, Republican Congress, etc. All Sessions would have to do is say the word. So why doesn't he do it?
    Actually, we have a RINO AG, RINO Congress, etc.

    If I were Trump, I would have given Sessions his walking papers quite awhile ago. He seems much more concerned with not rocking the boat and being the good old boy than of actually enforcing the law.
    --
    Bruce Tait
    A.S. (Criminal Justice) Quincy College
    B.A. (Criminal Justice) Curry College
    M.A. (Criminal Justice) University of Massachusetts-Lowell
    M.A. (Forensic & Counseling Psychology) Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology
    Certificate (Investigative Psychology) CUNY-John Jay College of Criminal Justice

    MOOC's
    Certificate (Disability Awareness and Support in Higher Education) University of Pittsburgh
    Certificate (International Criminal Law) Case Western Reserve University
    Certificate (Psychology of Criminal Justice) University of Queensland
    Certificate (Classical Sociological Theory) University of Amsterdam



    RA Criminal Justice Degrees by Distance Learning - Updated 3/16/08

    NA Criminal Justice Degrees by Distance Learning - Updated 3/20/08

Similar Threads

  1. Fired FBI director James Comey admits leaking information to MSM
    By me again in forum Political Discussions
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-15-2017, 07:52 AM
  2. James Monroe declares Oregon a "disqualified state."
    By galanga in forum Accreditation Discussions (RA, DETC, state approval, and unaccredited schools)
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-18-2005, 11:29 AM
  3. "Everything SRU has become James Monroe"
    By galanga in forum Accreditation Discussions (RA, DETC, state approval, and unaccredited schools)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-30-2004, 09:26 AM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-28-2003, 04:49 PM
  5. Anthrax investigation "Person of Interest's" Time Bomb
    By Rich Douglas in forum General Distance Learning Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-12-2002, 05:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts




1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15