+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Dan Rather

  1. #1
    Kizmet is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    between the devil and the deep blue sea
    Posts
    15,150

    Dan Rather

    Dan Rather comes out of retirement just to go after Donald Trump. Let the games begin.

    Dan Rather’s Second Coming - POLITICO Magazine
    American College of Sports Medicine

  2. #2
    03310151 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,962
    Just what we need, another old white male lecturing the lumpenproletariat on the President. I'm sure he'll have a different angle from all the literally Hitler, racist, homophobic, misogynistic flapdoodle his younger and betters put out on a daily basis.


    Donald has so many supporters in the media, Hollywood, academia, and social media that Dan Blather will make a good counterpoint to all the fluff pieces Abner posts here.


    Can't wait to see what the fossil conjures up this time. Maybe he'll have a document, signed in Crayola, by Putin and Donald about all those BBQHACKERSLOLZ and the election.
    Last edited by 03310151; 04-27-2017 at 09:22 AM.

  3. #3
    Stanislav is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Posts
    2,126
    Quote Originally Posted by 03310151 View Post
    Just what we need, another old white male lecturing the lumpenproletariat on the President. I'm sure he'll have a different angle from all the literally Hitler, racist, homophobic, misogynistic flapdoodle his younger and betters put out on a daily basis.
    Nice to see people openly using their Marxist vocabulary, Comrade. It seems that since Trump embraced struggle for the Working Class under an open Leninist, comrade Bannon, class conscience is spreading through the appropriately-named Red States like wildfire that is the Revolution.

    You did make a minor mistake in your theory though: according to Marx, Lumpenproletariat can't develop class consciousness and is not worth lecturing to. It is those in the Proletariat proper who suffer from false consciousness that are the target for awakening efforts.

    (I can't believe how the Right is using Communist Revolution rhetoric with no sense of irony.)
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Stanislav
    BS, MS (Applied Maths, Nat'l Technical U. of Ukraine)
    PhD (Computer Science, Florida State University)
    Certificate in Community College Teaching, CSU-DH
    Online faculty workshops (Meritus University, Humber College, Yorkville University)
    LLB(Hons) Open Learning, Northumbria U. - pursuing

  4. #4
    03310151 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Posts
    1,962
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav View Post
    Nice to see people openly using their Marxist vocabulary, Comrade. It seems that since Trump embraced struggle for the Working Class under an open Leninist, comrade Bannon, class conscience is spreading through the appropriately-named Red States like wildfire that is the Revolution.

    You did make a minor mistake in your theory though: according to Marx, Lumpenproletariat can't develop class consciousness and is not worth lecturing to. It is those in the Proletariat proper who suffer from false consciousness that are the target for awakening efforts.

    (I can't believe how the Right is using Communist Revolution rhetoric with no sense of irony.)
    Wow you take yourself very seriously. The only "irony" here is your autist interactions with a clearly ironic and sarcastic post.

    Perhaps there's a small language barrier?

    Or are you just a smarmy pontificating try hard?

    Go sell high brow somewhere else.
    Last edited by 03310151; 04-27-2017 at 09:15 PM.

  5. #5
    Kizmet is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    between the devil and the deep blue sea
    Posts
    15,150
    If I'm put in a position of breaking up some schoolyard slap fight before I've had my morning coffee I promise that you won't like the results.
    American College of Sports Medicine

  6. #6
    Bruce is offline Moderator
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    9,479
    Dan Rather??

    They're rolling out DAN RATHER to attack Trump?!?

    Can we look forward to more "fake but accurate" stories from him in the future?
    --
    Bruce Tait
    A.S. (Criminal Justice) Quincy College
    B.A. (Criminal Justice) Curry College
    M.A. (Criminal Justice) University of Massachusetts-Lowell
    M.A. (Forensic & Counseling Psychology) Massachusetts School of Professional Psychology
    Certificate (Investigative Psychology) CUNY-John Jay College of Criminal Justice

    MOOC's
    Certificate (Disability Awareness and Support in Higher Education) University of Pittsburgh
    Certificate (International Criminal Law) Case Western Reserve University
    Certificate (Psychology of Criminal Justice) University of Queensland
    Certificate (Classical Sociological Theory) University of Amsterdam



    RA Criminal Justice Degrees by Distance Learning - Updated 3/16/08

    NA Criminal Justice Degrees by Distance Learning - Updated 3/20/08

  7. #7
    b4cz28 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    2,821
    Quote Originally Posted by 03310151 View Post
    Wow you take yourself very seriously. The only "irony" here is your autist interactions with a clearly ironic and sarcastic post.

    Perhaps there's a small language barrier?

    Or are you just a smarmy pontificating try hard?

    Go sell high brow somewhere else.
    See you at the top of T_D!
    The Bible

  8. Advertisement

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts




1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197