+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    1,715

    Run your own university

    We have several university presidents who frequent this board, but now the rest of us can get into the fun(?). Virtual U is a computer game for people "who want to simulate and practice managing a university."

    Enjoy!

  2. #2
    Guest

    Re: Run your own university

    Originally posted by Gert Potgieter
    We have several university presidents who frequent this board, but now the rest of us can get into the fun(?). Virtual U is a computer game for people "who want to simulate and practice managing a university."
    Isn't this the game that Sheila has been playing? :D

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    1,715

    Re: Re: Run your own university

    Originally posted by Russell A. Morris
    Isn't this the game that Sheila has been playing? :D
    Hah hah! :D

    It's the game she should have been playing -- and this way wouldn't have damaged other people's lives. Of course, Steve got a great kick out of Sheila's game so not all was lost.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Posts
    1,715
    Well, I downloaded and ran this computer game on two different computers. And it crashed each of them. Talk about a time bomb. NOT RECOMMENDED.

  5. #5
    Guest
    Originally posted by Gert Potgieter
    Well, I downloaded and ran this computer game on two different computers. And it crashed each of them. Talk about a time bomb. NOT RECOMMENDED.
    How ironic, Gert! This is exactly what happened when Sheila played the game. MIGS just crashed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts




1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156